To celebrate her 3 month birthday, baby Ruth has been showing off some new tricks lately like from rolling from her stomach to her back as well as coughing and sneezing. Fortunately she hasn't learnt to grow spots on her skin like her cousin Joseph. Here she is showing off her new "Here is the church and here is the steeple..." routine with her toes.

As you know we have been fortunate to inherit many hand-me-downs. Here Ruth is unhappy about wearing one of Jane Robbins' bonnets but maybe she is just unhappy about her parents laughing at her. You can't buy bonnets like this anymore. Not only has fashion moved on since Easter 1988 but so has safety standards i.e. long ribbons around baby necks are definitely passe.

I don't know where this next photo came from - I just found it on the camera when I came home from work.

much love from
Brendan