Don't worry! I promise you that there there will be no graphs or other high falutin science from me in this blog. However, this blog is about another one of Julie's recent projects i.e. she instigated a weekend cycle trip along the lines of what we have often done before (but just haven't been doing recently!)
On Saturday a couple of weekends ago, we cycled with friends about 40km north to Gundaroo for a pizza lunch. Here you can see David, Julie, Ruth (asleep at this point), and Rohan on the way there.
Julie, Ruth and I cycled on another 40km or so to stay overnight in Gunning before cycling back home on Sunday. Rather than stay at the old pub (which Julie and I used to do) we stayed at a bed and breakfast which was set in a beautiful 1870 house - except we stayed in the demountable building out the back! I think Ruth enjoys the trailor trip more than travelling by car as she can see a lot more of the countryside at a comfortable speed and has lots of toys and books at hand. And - just like the car - she happily sleeps for long periods while she is moving.
love from,
Brendan