Monday, September 29, 2008

Shush, Gee Gee and Sam

Dear Great Gran,
Goodness spring is suddenly here - and I we have so much to show you from winter!
We have really enjoyed baby Flynn's visits. Here is 1 drink and 3 happy people:
And one happy uncle holding a content leopard
And here, GG, you can see Buttons riding the Collins gee gee ("Yee-hah, Grandma!" says Ruth). Thanks to Joan and Alan for the lend! We enjoyed Peter's visit last week - all his old toys were here waiting for him (rocking horse, plastic animals, duplo, piano) and some new ones, too (he came to the toy library with us).
I spy with my little eye...
When Buttons takes her four legged cousin Sam for a walk - it really turns heads!
I think the squeals of glee, the jingling bell and coordinated outfits have something to do with it.

much love from Brendan

Followers

Contributors